We start the process of creating holiday magic by first listening to your unique ideas and perspective. From there, our design professionals will evaluate and map your property so that we can highlight all aspects of its special features. We will guide you through every step of the design process and will continue to seek your input as it progresses. We want your holiday light display to be everything you imagined. After all, Christmas is all about magic!
In order to maximize the dramatic effect of your lighting design, we focus on five, key areas of each property.
- Roof Line & Fascia– Outlines your property and gives emphasis to the roof’s height & depth.
- Windows– Provides framing and uniformity to the lighting effect. Window lighting can be enjoyed from both interior and exterior perspectives.
- Ground Lighting– Dramatically outlines flowerbeds and other yard features. Illuminated walkways provide a warm welcome for guests or customers.
- Trees & Shrubs – Highlight the naturally beauty of trees and shrubs with elegant lighting.
- Daytime Décor – Holiday magic is not just for nighttime. We can include plenty of wreaths, bows and garland around the property to make daytime just as festive.
Can’t Visualize It? Let Us Help You!
We can actually show you what different designs will look like even before we hang the first bulb. Our proprietary software will take an image of your property and display various designs right on our tablet. You will be able to visualize your decorated property well in advance of any work being done. We want you to be 110% satisfied with the finished product!
Let’s Get Started!
Find a professional decorator near you to begin the journey to your fantasy holiday season! Christmas Decor’s professional holiday decorators serve areas across the U.S. and Canada, working to provide you with top-class light and display installation, permanent lighting, event lighting, and more.